New Cookbook and Craft Book Collection from the Townsend Library Endowment!
We have over 75 new craft and cook books purchased with funds provided by the Townsend Library Endowment. Stop by to check out a few.
* 365 Winter Warmer Slow Cooker Recipes: Simply Savory and Delicious 3-Ingredient Meals
* Mollie Makes Christmas: Living and Loving a Handmade Holiday
* Not-So-Humble Pies: An Iconic Dessert, All Dressed Up
* Practical Paleo: A Customized Approach to Health and a Whole-Foods Lifestyle
* Real Snacks: Make Your Favorite Childhood Treats Without All the Junk
* Scrap Republic: 8 Quilt Projects for Those Who Love Color
* The Sprouted Kitchen: A Tastier Take on Whole Foods and many more.
To sign up for weekly e-mail updates on the new materials we have go to: www.wowbrary.org and put in your zip code!