This holiday season, PACH Outreach would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to all those who believe a community is stronger when it comes together to take care of its members. Thank you to everyone who supported PACH and its mission of providing short-term assistance to residents during difficult times.
* Thanks to the businesses for their donations of cash, food, or services during the year
* Thanks to the members of Pepperell's faith community for volunteering, donating or referring families to PACH when they needed a helping hand
* Thanks to the students, faculty and administrators of North Middlesex Regional School District for their food drives, wonderful fresh vegetables and constant logistical support
* Thank you to the Boy and Girl Scout troops, leaders and parents.
* Thanks to all the civic organizations who showed support in countless ways
* Thanks to the Lowell Sun and Pepperell Free Press for giving PACH a wider publicity platform and to all for helping "get the word out."
Finally, last but by no means least, a huge, huge thank you to all the PACH volunteers without whom there would be no food pantry, no advocacy program, no PACH at all.
Thank you and happy holidays!
PEPPERELL AID FROM COMMUNITY TO HOME